New Delhi, October 20, 2023: The upcoming Global Education Conclave 2023 is set to be a global gathering of education experts, policymakers, and over 100 representatives and thought leaders representing institutions across the globe, coming together to discuss and deliberate on the transformative impact of India’s New Education Policy. This event, taking place from October 27th to 28th, promises to be a crucial milestone in the international educational landscape. Under the overarching theme of “Empowering Minds & Igniting Global Journeys: Unveiling India’s Higher Education Advantage” the Conclave will delve into the key components of India’s new education policy and explore its profound influence on the internationalization efforts of global and international universities.
Speaking ahead of the Education Conclave 2023, Mr Aritra Ghosal, Founder and Director OneStep Global said, “Discover how the visionary National Education Policy is positioning India as a hub for global talent and innovation, while simultaneously addressing the skills gap and fostering competitiveness in an increasingly interconnected world. Experts and thought leaders will share their perspectives on the NEP’s impact on global higher education, government policies, trans national education. employability, providing valuable insights into India’s journey towards skilling its workforce for global opportunities.”
The Global Education Conclave will see representation from over 50 universities from around the world. Delegates from education systems like the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Finland will discuss the modifications and initiatives undertaken to align with India’s educational reforms, fostering stronger educational partnerships with Indian institutions.
The event will see deliberations and insights from some of the prominent dignitaries who will be speaking at the Global Education Conclave 2023. Some of them are:
– Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, National Educational Technology Forum, EC National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA);
– Dr. Buddha Chandrasekhar, Chief Coordinating Officer & Head – NEAT Initiative at the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE);
– Dr. Archana Patankar, Senior Consultant, CEO Office (Research and Practice) – National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC);
– Col. Gunjan Chowdhary, Director, National Council for Vocational Education & Training;
– Prof. Indrani Bhaduri, Head Educational Survey Division and CEO, PARAKH – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
SOME OF THE KEY SESSIONS AT THE EDUCATION CONCLAVE 2023 INCLUDE:
- Unveiling India’s National Education Policy through a global lens
- Navigating New Educational Terrain: How Global Governments Are Adapting to India’s Policy Changes
- Understanding Transnational education partnerships – benefits and challenges
- Globalizing Education: The Evolving Landscape of Overseas Education in India – Agencies, Bilateral Agreements, and Knowledge Exchange
- Unlocking Potential: The Vital Role of Student Counselling in Guiding Young Aspiring Minds
- Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders: The Crucial Role and Comprehensive Support Provided by Global Institutions in Nurturing the Future Workforce.
Global Education Conclave 2023, details:
Date: October 27th – 28th, 2023
Venue: Hyatt Regency, Delhi
Addressing the intricacies of the international higher education landscape, the myriad opportunities and challenges that Indian students face during their educational journeys abroad, the Education Conclave 2023 aims to release a thought leadership report discussing on mobility trends, student journey, India market advantage, etc.