The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made available the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key. Students who have taken the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test can download the provisional answer key from the official NTA NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
The examination took place on May 7, 2023, from 2 pm to 5.20 pm. A total of 2,087,449 candidates appeared for the exam at 4,097 different centers located in 499 cities across the country, including 14 cities outside India.
The NTA has provided the Provisional Answer Keys, Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets, and Recorded Responses for NEET (UG) – 2023 on their website. If candidates want to challenge the provisional Answer Key, they can do so online by paying a non-refundable processing fee of ₹200 per answer challenged. The deadline for raising objections is June 6, 2023, until 11.50 pm.
To raise objections against the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NTA NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the Answer Key Challenge link on the homepage.
- A new page will open, where you need to choose one of two login modes.
- Click on one and enter the required details.
- Press submit, and the answer key will be displayed.
- Select the answers you want to raise objections against.
- Fill in your objection and make the payment for the processing fees.
- Once you’re done, click on submit.
- Your objection has been raised.
- Download the page for future reference.
Stay updated with the latest news on education, board exams, and competitive exams at Education Post.